4 MARCH 2016
The International Forum-Exhibition “Hands-Women” is over
ABOUT THE PROJECT
The project “Hands of a Woman” is a flexible, dynamic, ambitious structure that is created to solve the urgent tasks and issues facing women all over the world.
The project “Hands of a Woman” is a unique platform for the unification of women of various faiths and political views, on which discussion is planned, related to the most pressing topics.
The project “Hands of a Woman” is a project created to assist the Russian Federation in integrating world processes, current trends, resources, investments, and also to ensure the image of the Power integrated into all relevant processes, taking into account specificity and own interests.
DELEGATES OF THE FORUM
Sokolova Irina Valeryevna
Deputy Chairman of the Committee of the State Duma of the Federal Assembly of the Russian Federation for Labor, Social Policy and Veterans Affairs
Kozlova Ludmila Vyacheslavovna
Deputy Chairman of the Federation Council Committee on Social Policy.
Ushakova Elena Yuryevna
Member of the State Duma Committee on Family, Women and Children; Deputy of the State Duma of the Russian Federation
Veprintseva Julia Vladimirovna
Member of the Committee on Social Policy of the Council of Federation of the Federal Assembly of the Russian Federation
representative from the executive body of state power of the Tula region
Metropolitan of Kazan and Tatarstan Theophanes
Noting the growing role of women’s public associations and women leaders in the modern world, taking into account social, economic and political problems existing in the society, contradictions in the spiritual and cultural sphere, guided by the desire of the women’s movement to consolidate efforts with a view to making fuller use of the creative, educational and scientific potential women, the Forum participants noted the need for the following steps in the development of international humanitarian cooperation of women’s public associations and women’s in-leaders:
- To promote the innovative development of the modern economy, effective international interaction of representatives of professional communities, the creation of institutional mechanisms for expanding business partnership and personal contacts of women leaders;
- To disseminate progressive examples of world experience in supporting the political and business activation of women by society and the state, implementing programs for the development of women’s entrepreneurship;
- To organize systematic support to the formation of public structures that ensure the coordination of efforts of the international women’s movement to overcome such threats of the present, such as aggravation of the global economic crisis, expansion of global conflict, dehumanization, crisis of the family institution;
- To intensify international humanitarian cooperation of women’s associations and women leaders to achieve a new quality of multidisciplinary international humanitarian ties, their systematic and purposeful character for promoting and protecting women’s social rights and interests in the economic, political and social spheres;
- Declare the inadmissibility of resolving any conflicts by military methods and the need for their settlement by peaceful means at the negotiating table;
- To achieve these goals, create information resources to create an infrastructure for the active interaction of women’s associations, exchange of experience, participation in joint initiatives;
- Create a European site in Strasbourg on a forum basis, with frequency once a year as a permanent platform for dialogue between women’s public associations and women leaders.
Resolution of the round table on the topic: “Social support of motherhood as the basis of statehood”, Kazan, March 03, 2016
From 2 to 4 March 2016, with the support of the Federation Council and the State Duma of the Federal Assembly of the Russian Federation, an international forum-exhibition “Hands of a Woman” was held in Kazan. The aim of the forum was to draw the attention of the authorities and society to the positive role that women play in the implementation of strategic directions for the development of Russia and the world, the demonstration of the enormous potential of women working in various spheres of life and society, and the development of effective solutions to existing problems in modern economic and political conditions.
On March 3, 2016, within the framework of the forum, a round table was held on the theme “Social support of motherhood as the basis of statehood”. Member of the Federation Council Committee on Defense and Security Oksana Belokon, Doctor of Sociology, Professor Olga Kryshtanovskaya, public figure, curator of the project “Women for Putin” Nadezhda Yushkina, representatives of the state authorities of the subjects of the Russian Federation, participants in all-Russian women’s movements and business community.
During the event, having heard the reports, participants stressed the need to preserve traditional family values in Russia and raise the authority of parents in the family and society as a priority task.
The round table participants analyzed the implementation of federal and regional targeted programs aimed at strengthening the Russian family. Particular attention was paid to comprehensive mechanisms for stimulating the birth rate, measures to support large families and young families. During the discussion, a number of proposals were made on new measures that would provide additional social support for the family and motherhood.
As a result of the round table, it was decided to send the following proposals to the Government of the Russian Federation:
- Support the initiative to create a National Action Strategy for Women for 2017-2022 and the formation of a coordination council under the Government of the Russian Federation for its implementation.
- Establish an institution for the Commissioner for Women and Family Affairs to address a wide range of issues: support for single mothers; mothers raising disabled children; children with complex diseases; mothers with many children, etc ..
- Create public supervisory boards under the federal media and strengthen control over information and advertising programs broadcast on television.
- Toughening of public and state control of the Internet in order to protect children from harmful and dangerous information.
- Increase the number and availability of crisis centers for women with children. Strengthen awareness of the population about the support provided to women with children in difficult situations. Involvement of volunteers in these centers.
Resolutions of the round table “Women in Creativity” Kazan, March 3, 2016.
To promote and popularize the creative initiatives of Russian women:
- To recommend the organizing committee of the International Forum-Exhibition “Hands of a Woman” placing information on official information resources, including on the portal www.handswomen.com, about possible forms of support for creative initiatives of Russian women.
- Consolidate the efforts of all interested parties in promoting creative initiatives of Russian women to the all-Russian and international level, create an organizational committee of the International Forum Exhibition “Women’s Hands”, the Department of Ethnology of Creativity at the Fund for Support of Creative Initiatives “ZUR-ART” in this direction, , successfully realizing the production of women’s creativity in Russia and abroad, representatives of enterprises of the National Peoples’ Federation, public associations, and the media.
- To recommend to the organizing committee of the International Forum-Exhibition “Hands of a Woman” to build mutually beneficial partnership relations within the framework of perspective directions of development of decorative and applied creativity of women and creation of new socially oriented projects.
- To focus the attention of the profile committees in the regions of the Russian Federation on attracting sponsors to resolve issues related to the organization of workshops, the purchase of tools and equipment, consumables for mass production of folk crafts and DPI, and exhibition equipment.
To enhance the professional skills and quality of works of creativity of women in Russia:
- To recommend to women in creativity to take into account the traditions, customs of peoples and nationalities inhabiting Russia, use historical and cultural images of folk art when making articles.
- To recommend the Department of Ethnology of Creativity at the Fund for Support of Creative Initiatives “ZUR-ART” to unite masters and artisans of women to participate in the projects of the forum-exhibition “Hands of Women”.
- To include in the program of the Department of Ethnology of Creativity at the Fund for Support of Creative Initiatives “ZUR-ART” measures aimed at increasing the professional skills of the authors of works of folk art.
- Organize assistance in conducting seminars, trainings on the problems of arts and crafts, master classes on teaching folk crafts and DPI to all comers, including children in the regions of the Russian Federation.
- Send the final version of the resolution to all relevant structures of the Russian Federation.